Monday, March 5, 2012

Box


I decided to make something that would be simple to build and at the same time elegant and clean. I decided to build a model because building a full size box wouldn't have been practical. I choose to build it with wood, and used new wood for the walls and old wood for the trim. I like the effect of the trim because it makes the box shape stand out.



My original plan was to take pictures of the box and photoshop them into real places as though it was actually a building, but I didn't have time at the end of the project.

The door is also a diamond shape because I wanted the box to be more interesting, but if I could do it again I would probably use a more conventional shape for a door to make it look more like a real building.

















I am pretty happy with how the box turned out, I think it could have used more work to make it perfect according to my original vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment