Wednesday, January 18, 2012

80 Drawings Reflection


In the first minute I didn't really think about what I was doing so the drawings are less refined, but also more raw. With the 3 minute drawings I normally thought aboutwhat I was doing and had a sense of what the final drawing would be. Sometimes I would finish this drawing in less than three minutes so they weren't necessarily complex. With the 5 minute drawings I tried so make more complex stuff to fill the 5 minutes. I have good drawings that I finished in all of the time lengths. The entirety of the group changes a lot due to the range of time that I did the drawings. Sometimes I would draw clean lines and circles and sometimes I would draw random shapes and just move the pencil randomly. I liked to draw simple and clean boats and cars but also very random shapes.  







1 comment:

  1. I find your drawings very intriguing. I find it interesting how you developed your first drawing of a hover car and refined it in a different square. A theme that I see in these selected drawings is a use of different shades of pencil that draws more attention to part of the objects than others.

    ReplyDelete